My hand design embroidery is quite a best seller so I have decided to transform it into jewellery. After a 6 month course learning how to make jewellery, I'm so pleased to finally lauch my first ever handmade jewellery collection.
Made of recycle sterling silver 925 / Gold vermeil hand and Gold filled hoops
Size -Hand: 2cm x 1.3cm / Hoops: 24mm
Know a bit more about the metals:
Sterling silver: combination of two metals. Pure or fine silver comprises 92.5% of the mixture and the other 7.5% consists of a different metal, usually copper. 925 sterling silver is better than pure silver.
Gold vermeil: 5 times thicker than most gold plating making it much more long lasting and far more durable than gold-plated jewelry.
Gold filled: made by bonding a layer of gold to a base metal to give it the appearance of gold. It's tarnish resistant and waterproof.